Wednesday, May 14

Oh No!!!

It developed while I was in the freaking shower. It was nice when I got in. When I got out, I thought I heard thunder. I was like, "huh?" So I walked in the living room. It is DARK in here.

The radar has purple in it. The watches are warnings abound.

I have somewhere to be in one hour. Something I can't really get out of.

Somebody hold me.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Keep Colby in mind tonight as I just saw the radar for the next 12 hours. Looks like our radar says PURPLE & BLACK & WHITE at 4 in the freaking morning. I better go to bed, like now...if I want any sleep. BTW, what in the world is BLACK & WHITE on the radar map??? It can't be good.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...