This time I...
- swept the kitchen
- swept the laundry room
- started a load of laundry (the peed upon bath mat - - I also resisted the urge to hunt down the cat and kick her furry butt outside)
- folded a load of laundry (put half of it away)
- wiped down the counter and the toilet in the kid's bathroom
- cleaned the mirror in their bathroom
- took out the trash in their bathroom
- finally, I cleaned up some craft stuff I've been working on and put in all in one bag
That's right. I am officially a Domestic Goddess. Try not to feel threatened by my righteous domestication.
Now go. Go and be the queen of your domain. Don't let your weekend frighten you. Clean away now and awaken Saturday to the glorious smell of fresh pine. Drink your coffee on Saturday morning guilt free. That's what I'm going to do. For I am B, Domestic Goddess and Trophy Wife.
2 comments:
You put me to shame.
After reading again I realized I don't have to use cleaner for the pine smell, I just go outside and take a deep breath.
Post a Comment