Friday, April 4

The Results

Whew. That went by fast.

I...

  • cleaned off the kitchen counters and the bar
  • then I wiped them down with Clorox Anywhere (I *so* love the clean, fresh smell.)
  • picked up the kids stuff scattered all over the living room (and put it all away)
  • put the pillows back on the couch (does this job ever end?)
  • took out the kitchen trash (Yes, Husband, I know how to do this!)
  • made my bed (don't judge me)
  • took out my bathroom trash
  • hung up towels
  • wiped down Wii controlers so the Mister doesn't flip out about how sticky they are
  • transferred a freshly peed upon bathrug to the laundry room (Wheezer, if you hadn't just had surgery I'd so kick your butt.)

I feel so rejuvenated. Inspired actually. I'm going to see where 20 more minutes get me. This power cleaning rocks.

Be back shortly. Well, in twenty.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...