Tuesday, April 29

No words.

I know a woman who probably didn't think a second thing about kissing her husband goodnight last night.

I know a woman who is probably replaying the last few tender moments they spent together yesterday. Laughing, loving, cutting up on each other.

I know a woman who curled up on the hospital bed next to her husband this morning. She gently placed her head on his chest.

I know a woman who had to tell her four children this afternoon that their father left this life all too early.

I know a woman who is now a widow.

I know I am a woman who takes it all for granted. Each day given to us is one more than we deserve.

My heart breaks for her.

Big hugs to you J-O. My prayers are with her and the kids.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...