of a trophy wife
Go Spurs Go! (The faster they win, the sooner the season is over!) ;P
Oh, that's so wrong (Previous comment). H
Yoda *hates* basketball. She *loves* the NFL. Her passion for the NFL can't be equated to anything of this world.It takes all kinds to make this world go 'round. I love her anyway. *giggle*
Post a Comment
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
3 comments:
Go Spurs Go! (The faster they win, the sooner the season is over!) ;P
Oh, that's so wrong (Previous comment).
H
Yoda *hates* basketball.
She *loves* the NFL. Her passion for the NFL can't be equated to anything of this world.
It takes all kinds to make this world go 'round.
I love her anyway. *giggle*
Post a Comment