Wednesday, April 16

*Sigh*

I'll say this. I'm sick of the double standards. I feel isolated and alone. I feel it in a place I shouldn't feel it. I feel bitterness creeping into my heart. I question my usefulness and even my own desire to serve at all. Don't get me wrong. My faith in Him is strong. But my heart is heavy. It hurts. Before the lectures start, I know. Don't run. I know. I know! I find every excuse under the sun not to go. And that's just sad. My spirit aches. And desperately needs to be fed.

My heart also aches. Bad. I can't even tell you how many of my girlfriends' marriages are in jeopardy. Serious trouble. *sigh* Hang in there, girls. Let our Heavenly Father carry you through this. Rest in His comfort and His grace. *Know* that He loves you even when you feel unlovable or can't find it in you to love much.

Well, I broke my promise. I said I would keep things light-hearted on here. Oops! :p Just keepin' it real.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The devil lurks aroumd every corner so you must be careful of every thought. There are times when the devil will use your friends misery to get you down and then start to destroy your life. You can't let the sins of another become your sin. Meaning that a heavy heart caused by the news of another can cause problems in your life. God says that if we ask for something once in his name he will provide for us, even if it is not what he wants for us. Bless you, MM.

~B said...

Thanks, M. Wow. I really needed to hear that. I don't know that I've really asked Him to fix it. *smacks myself on the forehead*

Maybe deep down I'm afraid of how He will choose to fix it...

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...