That's right. That's his tennis shoe. His tennis shoe that he's owned for less than a month. In the pitcher of gatorade that was less than an hour old. That's sitting in my kitchen floor. Notice the gatorade on the floor? That happens when you continually dunk a shoe in the full pitcher. In and out. In and out. I wasn't a physics major or anything. But I could figure that one out. The submerged shoe caused the overflow of the freshly made gatorade to spill over the sides and all over my clean floor. Have you ever made gatorade? It's sugary and sticky.
To say that I wasn't happy would be a gross understatement. I had been in the shower. I was trying to get ready for church. (This happened Wednesday afternoon.) After the proper discipline - - and there was some - - I got the floormate out and sucked up that vile poison from my tile.
Who dunks their shoe in the gatorade pitcher? Why? His socks were underneath his shoe. His other shoe had already been sufficiently dunked as well. Boys. Curious little boys. I said I didn't want to mess with little girl hair. So this is what I get. I gave up sensitivity for insanity.
So, Baby Bro, when you want to know why I give The Cam Man a little grief - - it's stuff like this. It's the Terrible Two's. He's unleashed his monster within and he's coming after his mommy.
3 comments:
Preaching to the choir, my friend... preaching to the choir.
It seems to be something in the "baby brother" gene... just sayin'.
Hey, at least you can scrapbook the picture! I'm sorry (not really), but I had to laugh when I read this one.
I am laughing my butt off.... ;)
try teaching a room full of 'em!
Post a Comment