Wednesday, April 9

Busy, busy, busy!

I have lots to do. And the Spurs play LATE tonight. Not just any game either. They play Phoenix. Ugh. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for a late switch-up in the plans for the weekend. A switch that leaves me driving my car to the retreat. At 9:00 in the morning. YIKES!!! The perk? I can load it tonight. Perk #2? I'm driving. I'm in control. Starbucks? Ab-so-freakin'-lutely.

I'm a little stressed out about having my plans changed on me at the last minute. Let me put it to you this way - - I was hesitant. I'm nervous about the new arrangement. For a number of reasons that I better leave un-said. Simply because the written word has come back to bite me in the butt TOO many times. Very recently, I might add. I know I have several stalkers. I vowed not to intentionally hurt anyone's feelings. So I'll just leave things as they are and say no more. Just know that tomorrow could be *very* interesting. Pray for safe travels and no lead in my foot. I don't have the safety net of being "ticket-free" anymore. So I can't speed and get there.

*sigh*

With all of that being said (clear as mud, I know) I shall sign off until Monday. I will leave you with...

GO SPURS GO!!!!

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...