Friday, April 18

The Cat is Out of the Bag

Yep - - my LSS is closing. I've known about it for a week and had to keep a lid on it.

Believe it or not - - I've lost sleep over this. I have met some of the most wonderful friends in my life at that place. Some friends who have seen me through some really hard times. To see it end, to see the store close - - it's like losing a piece of me.

*sigh*

It doesn't make it right, but perhaps it helps to explain any extra bits of being pissy on my part. Sometimes life isn't fair.

This, too, shall pass.

**Edited to add - - Baby Bro won't have a clue what LSS is. It is Local Scrapbook Store.

1 comment:

J. Page said...

Just heard today and still can't believe it! To think our home away from home, our happy place is closing....I am so sad, but so thankful for what we have all gained from SU. (p.s. I have been stalking for a couple of weeks now...:))

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...