Tuesday, April 22

Hectic, busy day ahead of me...

So - - it begins.

I am proud to say that I have already made my bed, fixed school lunches and fed breakfast to both kids. (To those of you with school aged kids, I know this is no major feat. For me - - this is monumental. The mister checked to see if I had fever.)

Now, I must go shower myself and maintain my momentum.

*thinks to myself*

Wow, a proper night's sleep does wonders. Must put that one in my play book for future reference.

1 comment:

Pamela OConnor said...

Becky, I just love your random thoughts! You put a smile on face today. Thanks and God bless you!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...