Thursday, October 7

Just - - wrong.

Have you ever had a day just start out wrong?  That was today for me.  I don't like it when my kids leave the house upset or angry with me.  It's just unsettling.

Lots of things in my life have been unsettling lately.

I know what it means.  It's time to make some serious life changes.  I need to re-think a lot of different things right now.  My actions haven't reflected what I know my priorities should be.  Time to make that change.  Shannon always said, "Calm = Happy."  I believe this.  Time to embrace the calm.  Time to make some tough decisions.  Time to - - move on...

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Part of the solution is knowing the problem and sounds like you are half way there! It's always difficult to change ways but hang in there. It will get better. XOXOXOXO

amartin030 said...

Pace left for school angry at me too ... but at least he was happy once I picked him up.

I hope you get things figured out soon. Let me know if I can do anything for ya...

<3

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...