How is everyone this fine Monday morning?
It's quiet here. I like quiet. Well, until I turn my iPod on and get back to work. It seems like my two main cleaning days around this house are Mondays and Fridays. Mondays are to clean up what happened on Saturday and Sunday. Fridays are to prepare for Saturday and Sunday.
Laundry is already caught up - - so that's good.
Today - - I've scheduled a date with the Pine-Sol and the boys' bathroom floor. (Gross.) Why, why, WHY did we go with such huge grout lines in there? *smacks self*
Other than that, it's just a bunch of getting things back in order around here. It shouldn't be too difficult.
I hope you have a great Monday. I plan on it!
1 comment:
Sounds like a great start to this day! I've started laundry, took both boys to their schools. (still waiting on the call!) I'm googling books for Colby to read for a bingo project...making a school calendar for Caleb and basic house work. Cory is out of town until Wednesday, so a cleaning I must go do while he's away. I vote for a drama free day!
Post a Comment