Monday, October 25

Today...


I just got home from an injection.  See you folks sometime tomorrow.

3 comments:

angie said...

Ummmm. . . when are they just gonna give you a prescription for those things? People give their own allergy shots... i'm sure you know very well how to do it now!
BTW, coupla questions about your sweet ride, Penny:
- Does she have a spot for my Venti Pumpkin Spice Latte when my awesome sis-in-law sneaks us off to Starbuck's (without the kids!)?
- Does she have a warm spot for my butt (seat warmer?) b/c its kinda used to tropical weather!
Only answer these when your headache's gone!

Traci B said...

Dislike!! Feel better soon, girl!

~becky said...

I'm doped up, so pardon any typos...

1. Penny absolutely has a spot for your venti Pumpkin Spice Latte. But she really wants you to try the Toffee Mocha Latte, too.

2. She has heated seats, baby. Heated seats. Your tushy will be warm.

Doe that help? You are gonna love her!!!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...