Chances are, if you have children, nieces, nephews, grandchildren or teach - - you've seen these. At first, I thought they were cute. I bought the kids five packages of them. Big mistake. Huge. I've learned the following about silly bands.
1. They aren't particularly that silly.
2. Apparently they cause "distractions" at school. I'm surprised that a letter hasn't been sent home yet banning them.
3. They seem a little snug on Justin's arm.
4. The more the merrier. Whatever...
5. When I made Cameron take ALL of them off prior to getting in the shower tonight, he found an alternate location for one of them. He proudly marched his nakey self into the living room to show his daddy. Yeah. You can imagine. I can't post a picture of that.
I hope I don't "accidentally" cut all of those things in half tonight. I might spare one or two, purely out of pity for my youngest. He's not wearing them to school again. I didn't know he had so many up there. Not until he came home with a crap load of them in a baggy in his backpack. I'm thinking they were taken away from them. Oops!
Silly bands. Why didn't I think of that. Some dork is rich off of shaping a stupid rubber band. I wish my brain would tell me things the way Cameron's tells him.
No comments:
Post a Comment