Friday, October 29

Wow!!!

Yeah, that was me who posted that last entry.  Could you tell I was a touch "irate?"  I still am.  But I can't let it control me.  I won't let it control me.

Here's the thing - - I really wish there wasn't room for hate like that in my life.  There shouldn't be.  Hate can make you bitter and ugly.  And I don't want that.  I want to be better.  BETTER.  And I will be.

I can handle someone treating me like crap.  But you mess with someone I love and I lose my mind.  Mr. B does deserve better than them.  He is better than them.  He's smart.  He's filled with integrity.  And he will do amazing things with his life.

I am lucky to have him.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...