Friday, October 8

Cleaning Challenge



I've messed around this house long enough this morning.  I have a 10:30 hair appointment.  I need to leave here at 10:15.  I'm going to see just how much work I can get done around here for about the next hour and fifteen minutes.  I work so that I can play.  I will report back what all I got accomplished.  iPod on.  GO!

*B works hard for an hour and ten minutes*

The Results:
1.  Cleaned off the counter tops in the kitchen.
2.  Sorted through mail.
3.  Swept and mopped the kitchen.
4.  Picked up "stuff" scattered throughout the living room.
5.  Made all three beds.
6.  Stopped and scratched Moe on the head.  He's so sweet.  I have to reward sweetness.
7.  Cleaned off my desk.
8.  Started two loads of laundry.  (Folding when I get back home.)
9.  Made a birthday card for my hair stylist.  (Happy Birthday, Shona!)
10.  Took a shower AND shaved my legs.

I am a rockstar.

Time to go get my hair trimmed.  Squeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

Traci B said...

*uber-impressed!* LOL at random #6...

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...