I have been just a little stressed out lately. Nothing major. Well, kind of major. But, not unmanageable. I tried to find some comic relief in the little things today. I have pictures of some. Others - - just stories. So sit back, relax and make sure your mouth is free of liquids. I don't want to be responsible for anyone frying their keyboard.
This was on a Cadillac in the Wal-Mart parking lot the other day. For real. "I believe I can fly..."
I went by Mr. B's office yesterday. That place was a pig sty. For someone so particular about the cleanliness of the house - - I was SHOCKED to see how disgusting his office was. Okay, first of all, let me say that he is in a separate office from the rest of his company. He is a software developer and needs to be left alone to get work done. If he's surrounded by tech support or sales people, he can't get anything done. Anyway, his office doesn't have a kitchen in it. And instead of taking bowls and stuff with leftovers in it to the bathroom to rinse them out, he opts for leaving them with the lid on, sealed up tight, in his office. For days. Sometimes weeks. Sometimes longer. He told me he cleaned his office today. About time. Except - - this is what he brought home. And this was his solution.
Yeah. That was mold. And lots of it. Lots of stank, too. I was horrified. He thought it could soak in the sink. I thought this would be a better option:
Often referred to as File 13. Gross. Disposable bowl filled with mold. Get that funk out of my kitchen sink.
After school today, the kids wanted to go by Mr. B's work and say, "hi." So we called and there was no answer. We were already by there, so the kids saw his truck. I figured he was out walking. (He walks nearly every day. Such discipline.) I told them that Daddy was probably busy and we'd just see him after work. Cameron said, "No, I don't think he's busy. I think that he is with naked girls."
WHAT?
He went on to say, "Yeah, he's with naked girls. He's probably kissing their boobies and messing with them."
WHAT?
I said, "CAMERON! Where would you get that idea?" He said his brain told him that.
His brain told him. His five year old brain thinks Daddy goes to work every day and plays with boobs. Nice.
Mr. B thought it was funny. What won't be funny is when he tells his Sunday School teacher that. That should be a real "hoot." (Heh. Play on words. Hoot. Hooter. Boobs. I digress.)
Then there was Moe. I love capturing pictures of him yawning. He always looks like he's hissing. This picture is no exception.
When I went out to my car to get my camera, I saw this:
I would have looked for those forever. I got tired of wearing them while I was waiting for the boys to get out of school. I'm all about comfort. The feet and the sisters weren't meant to be caged. I'm just sayin'.
I think that's plenty for now. Have a very happy Friday!!
2 comments:
Love, Love, Love this post! Out of the mouths of babes!
Moe looks like he is in lots of pain like someone is twisting his tail...
Yes, the sista's and the feet are not meant to be bound!
I love and needed this post (this laugh) and I love you!
ROFL about the "boobs" and seeing Moe's funny face. I've never seen a cat so expressive before. Well, that, and you just take really awesome pics. ;-)
Do this more often (posting pics)! Very entertaining!
Post a Comment