Tuesday, October 20

Reservation Road

Here is the imdb link:  Reservation Road.


It has Joaquin Phoenix, Mark Ruffalo and Jennifer Connelly in it.   Jennifer C. did an awesome job.  I really *felt* her grief.  It also has Ella Fanning in it.  (Dakota's little sister.  She is adorable and quite the actress, too.  I felt her pain as well.)

It's not the one you are thinking of, Yoda.

4 comments:

Yoda said...

Ah... your comments about it make so much more sense now. I was thinking it was more than likely not the same story based on that. Thanks for clearing that up.

Yoda said...

PS - Revolutionary Road does not seem like something you would like at all.

~becky said...

Thanks for the tip. I'd hate to waste my time. I hate movies like that.

Chances are, if it wins an award for anything other than best score or costumes, then I'm not digging it.

What can I say? I'm shallow that way.

Yoda said...

I don't know that it was a winner, or even a nominee. I think maybe a couple of the performances were. I think the subject matter would be a turn off to you. I didn't care for the book at all...

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...