Lots going on, so I'll go with the brief random posts.
1. I volunteered at Justin's school today. I loved how proud he was of me. He was so excited to see me come in his classroom.
2. I discovered Sunday afternoon that I can't make cake balls worth a crap. Epic fail. I'll leave those to Kim.
3. I saw the most depressing, but good, movie Saturday night. The mister and I watched Reservation Road. It was one of those where you want to go snuggle with your kids when it's over. Heartbreaking stuff. I give it an A-.
4. I have GOT to lose some weight. It is a must. Getting started is so hard!
5. I got stoned last week. Not what you think. I had another kidney stone. I passed it easy at home. With meds. Ouchy.
6. I *just* realized a couple of days ago that Without a Trace was canceled. I hate it when that happens. No series finale. No closure. Just - - over. I need Anthony Lapaglia to join one of my shows. I'd like to see him on The Good Wife.
7. Gilles Marini. Sweet heavens that man is delicious. He's on Brothers & Sisters right now and he's supposed to be on Nip/Tuck. Seriously peeps, that man is one gigantic bowl of yummmmmm.
Whew. Was that good for you? *rawr*
8. We are busier than a one-legged man at an ass kicking contest. October is so busy. Festivals, birthdays, trick or treating, field trips to the pumpkin patch, trunk or treat... Just busy.
9. My laptop is in the dying process. It's been a slow and painful death. It stinks because I haven't had this one for that long. Mr. B went to look for a new one for me the other day. It turns out that you cannot buy one until the 22nd. That's when Windows 7 comes out. So most businesses have pulled all of their laptops off of their shelves and are bringing in the ones with Windows 7. I'm getting impatient.
10. We *really* need to sell the Lexus. I understand that Mr. B will hook up a friend. We do not need three vehicles. Please - - somebody buy it. It's pretty and it's in excellent shape. He said he'd rather sell it cheaper to someone he knows.
11. I don't normally watch baseball on television. Too long. Not fast paced enough like basketball. Anyway, we caught the end of the Yankees/Angels game last night. That was intense. We were rooting for the underdogs. Just 'cause we like to do that when we don't have a dog in the hunt. That hit by the Angels at the bottom of the 11th (yes, I said 11th) was awesome. I'm sorry Yankees fans. That was incredible.
12. The seasonal coffee creamers are out! And so is Egg Nog. Does this mean I can decorate for Christmas yet? I already want to listen to Christmas music. That seems impossible to do while the air conditioner is running.
13. I love Dr. House. His sarcasm is not to be matched. I freakin' love that.
14. We had family night on Friday. We ate popcorn and watched a movie together. The kids chose Madagascar 2. The mister and I had both seen bits and pieces of it, but we'd never sat down and watched it all. I LOVED it! I love King Julian. He cracks me up. I love it when he tells Mort to shut up. To give KJ credit - - Mort *is* pretty annoying.
15. Facebook is still pissing me off. It doesn't work more than it does.
That's enough for now.
I hope you all are having an awesome day.







7 comments:
AWESOME picture of Gilles! I had to clean the drool off my face!
Anthony, Anthony, Anthony! I didn't realize Without A Trace had been cancelled. That is absolutely CRAZY!
I am TOTALLY envious that you are able to help at Justin's school! How exciting for BOTH of ya'll!
Susan deserves the props for cake balls more than I do. I do want to know what prompted you to try, and what flavor of cake you used.
I have been missing reading your musings, so this one actually excited me!
So sorry to hear about your stoning !
*She blogged, she blogged, she blogged!!!*
*happy*
Oh, and are we talking about the same book/movie? You keep saying Reservation Road, and I thought it was Revolutionary Road. Is it the one with Kate and Leo (I think)? I haven't seen the movie, but I listened to the book, and I have been very curious if the movie could be done... it would have to have outstanding acting since so much of what is happening in the book is in the head of the characters.
I am not sure if I have the title wrong or if we are talking about two different things.
Oh.. and hello, Hot Man I have never heard of...
I got to thinking! Scary I know!
That picture of Gilles...it really leaves you wanting MORE!
I'm just saying!
I am so glad your back!!!! Let's get on the weight loss together. What do you think???
House. Gregory House. I love him. I love the show. He makes my Mondays good.
Post a Comment