Here is how busy I've been/will be this week:
Monday: Volunteered at Justin's school. I helped with the Vision/Hearing screenings. Then I stayed and sat with Justin during lunch.
Tuesday: Went with Justin's class on their field trip to the Pumpkin Patch. Then, to Unidad Park for playing and a picnic. Justin got to ride the school bus for the very first time. Believe me, I have plenty of pictures.
Wednesday: It's Justin's teacher's birthday. Her boyfriend is going to be in the class to help carve the class pumpkin. I volunteered to go and take pictures.
Thursday: Cameron has his appointment with the pediatric GI specialist from Scott & White. This one is kind of tentative. I understand the doctor is changing practices. I want to make sure our insurance will cover him. I am also taking cupcakes to Justin's school for his birthday (which is on Saturday.)
Friday: Cameron has trunk or treat at his school.
Saturday: Justin's birthday party is at noon at the bowling alley. He opted for all boys this year. And just a few boys that are his age. He's growing up way too fast. Then Saturday night, my parents are coming over to celebrate Justin's birthday. We are cooking burgers and then going to do a little trick or treating.
Sunday: We will go to church and then C.H.I.L.L.
So -- my presence this week will likely be limited. I promise to get back at it soon. Right now, I have a few loads of laundry to fold, a kitchen to clean and kids to get in bed. We are watching "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!" I freakin' love Snoopy. He's so funny.
I'm going to update the family website with a few albums. I'll let you know when it's updated. That way, I don't have to do it here and there.
*smooches to all*
1 comment:
WOW!
No wonder you've been MIA!
I know you are really enjoying yourself....by all this helping with J's school activities you're not missing very much.
Have a GREAT week!
Post a Comment