Wednesday, October 7

There's Something Women Like About a Pickup Man


He did it!

Mr. B finally bought a new truck.  He's been frothing at the mouth over these trucks for over a year now.  He had designed his perfect one on the Toyota website.  He finally talked to our local dealership and they started looking for one that matched his expectations.  This is his dream machine.  He's in love.  And I'm even more in love with the smile on his face.  He *so* deserves it!  He never does anything for himself.  I am so happy for him.  Work hard - play hard.  That's my philosophy.

I can't wait to go on our date Saturday night.  *Rawr*

On that note - - we have a '97 Lexus LS400 and a '96 GMC 1500 (truck) for sale.  Two drivers and four vehicles.  Do the math.  We are heavy two vehicles around here!  Let me know if you are interested.  The Lexus is in awesome shape.  He hates to let his "baby" go.  We just don't need it anymore.

4 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

I told him to contact the in-laws!

Shawna said...

Very nice! Sweet ride!

Liz said...

I think I know someone who might be interested. Interesting trades accepted, Like screen legend Anthony Quinn's T-Shirt.

~becky said...

David is going to crack up, Mom!!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...