I didn't get my butt in gear. Yes, I got the surface things done. But - - I didn't get the heart of things done. Tomorrow. I mean really - - it was good enough for Scarlett O'Hara. It's good enough for me. I'm going to clean in the morning and do a little scrapping tomorrow afternoon.
I wasn't completely lazy. I did fold a load of laundry, do the dishes, clean the kitchen, mop the kitchen floor, straighten up, make my bed AND I shaved my legs. The kids were quite demanding today. Cameron pushed every one of Justin's buttons. More than once. That kid is better. Definitely. I still may wait one more day before he goes to school. Just to be safe. Relapse would suck. Justin still had fever tonight. And he is particularly pissy when he has a fever. Cameron was a trooper. Justin is just like his mommy. :-)
I was also distracted by the Wii today. I'm hooked on Wii Sports Resort's Basketball Three Point Challenge. I just can't beat my high score. My right arm is sore - - and sadly - - bulking up a bit. Toning really. It's kind of nice. Perhaps I should practice shooting left handed for a while.
Okay. I'm done.
2 comments:
I am especially impressed you shaved your legs...:)
The pictures were done by Rachel Russo Photography. In San Angelo. And if you hurry you can lock in her lower rates!! lol
Post a Comment