Thursday, October 29

On a lighter note...

Since that last post was somewhat "dark."

I want to show you some irony.



I bought this at the grocery store today to keep in my purse.  I brought it inside to remove the "protective" foil.  Because when it's go-time, and I need to take some Tylenol, I want to be ready.  I don't want to have to mess with seals and cotton.  I just want to pop my meds.  Know what I mean?

I cut my freaking finger on the foil.  I whimpered a little and then contemplated taking two of them.  Stupid paper cuts.  They really hurt you know.

3 comments:

Yoda said...

I love irony... thank you for sharing.

MaierHousehold said...

Your nails look good!

:0)

Shawna said...

Yes, your nails look great!
Bad boo boo!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...