Friday, October 23

Ode to Bacon


Just giving a shout out to my favorite breakfast food.  I love bacon.

This was on our last camping trip.  Me, no make up and a plate full of bacon.  Life doesn't get much better than that.  I'll bet I didn't have a bra on either.  Heh.  I obviously hadn't showered yet because I have my baseball cap on.

In my best Homer Simpson voice:  Mmmmmmmm. Bacon.

2 comments:

Traci said...

I'm telling ya, we were sisters in another life. I ADORE me some bacon. YUMMMMMMMMMMM.

~becky said...

I agree Traci. It's crazy, huh?

And let me tell you - - bacon, cooked outside - - it's the shiz.

My mouth is watering right now...

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...