1. Forever - Chris Brown
2. Rockin' the Beer Gut - Trailer Choir
3. Copacabana - Barry Manilow
4. Single Ladies - Beyonce
5. Here Comes Goodbye - Rascal Flatts
Just stuff that I noticed I listen to. A lot. What's in your top five right now?
6 comments:
1. I Gotta Feeling-Blackeyed Peas
2. Womanizer-Britney Spears
3. Single Ladies-Beyonce
4. I Run To You-Lady Antebellum
5. My Life Would Suck Without You-Kelly Clarkson
1. Second Chance - Shinedown
2. 21 Guns - Green Day
3. Her Diamonds - Rob Thomas *swoon*
4. Let Me Go - Three Doors Down
5. Come Together - The Beatles
1. New Divide - Linkin Park
2. Burning Down the House - The Used
3. Simple Life - Carolina Liar
4. Are you gonna be my girl - JET
5. Butterfly - Crazy Town
Here Comes Goodbye (Rascal Flatts)
Hot N' Cold (Katy Perry)
Decode (Paramore)
Take a Bow (Glee soundtrack)
What I've Been Waiting For(Brian McKnight)
freaky.... i just bought 'forever' on itunes today. :)
Just got Colbie Callait's latest CD...Love her!
Post a Comment