Friday, October 2

He did it!

Last week, Justin got to spend some time at Mamaw's and Papaw's house. There is a lot more room to ride bikes over there, so he had his interest piqued. Mr. B went and got a new one for Cam and helmets for both of them. Tuesday and Wednesday involved some riding with the training wheels on. Then last night, out of the blue, he informed Mr. B that he wanted to take them off. I was called outside to see this:



It was one of those parent moments where you couldn't knock me down. Seeing Justin's smile as he succeeded, Mr. B and I were filled with pride. It was awesome.

3 comments:

Liz said...

WOW, That was great. He did much better than Noah did.
WAY TO GO J MAN!

Stephanie said...

ahhhhhh. made me tear up. That is such a neat milestone to hit!!

Ashley said...

So exciting!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...