Saturday, January 12

I think I could by dying... (**ALERT** Very Gross Post)

I started feeling "not-so-hot" about 11:30 at the crop last night. At first I thought it was just the tomatoes in the soup. They usually give me indigestion real bad. By the time I got home, it was significantly worse. I ended up taking Alka-Seltzer - - twice. No help. So I slept propped up. I'm using the word sleep kind of loosely. Anyone with acid reflux should know that sometimes (this is gross, if you easily get grossed out, don't read the next part) stuff comes back up in your throat. That happened twice during the night. Then the cramping started. I won't go any further. Use your imagination. I finally took a prescription pill I had for just such occasions. Let's hope it "stops things up" down there.

My fever is *just* enough to make me feel like doo. (Pun intended.) When will the insanity stop around here? I think this house and all of it's contents need to be dipped in bleach.

Blech.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

So sorry you aren't feeling well! Hope things get better soon.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you threw up in your through a little bit. Yuk! Snarky hear, You think you could what.... by dying?

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...