Sunday, January 13

Bumper Sticker Challenge

I was driving to go weigh in for the week (I'll tell you about that later) when I saw the following bumper sticker:

Find your inner hillbilly.

I think in this town, that shouldn't be hard. When Husband went to Wal-Mart on the "north side" of town to get my Cricut, he came home laughing. He said he was surrounded by mullets and t-shirts with the sleeves cut out of them. And this was before he even made it inside the store. I wanted to honk and tell the "dude" in the truck that he needed to travel a little further north and he'd. be. there.

Your challenge this week - - find a funny bumper sticker and post it here in the comments. Or blog about it yourself. Make it a good one. I actually saw one last week that said "Kinky Friedman for Governor." Yeah. He lost. A while ago. Take your sticker off.

Have you ever seen a bumper sticker that makes you want to drive *your* car into *their* car? You think, "Dumb ass. You deserve to get into an accident if you are going put stupid crap on your car." There is some knuckle head at my church who obviously owns a wiener dog. He has some obnoxious stickers about that on his car. I can't believe he parks that car in our church's parking lot. Pretty ballsy. I can't be fair about him though, I think he is a tool. He mocked me the other day, so now he is on my list. (Is that wrong? To have a church member on my list?)

So - - there's your challenge. Find a funny or interesting bumper sticker. Baby brother, you are obviously exempt from the challenge.

The weight loss? Good. Very good. It helped that I basically had water squirting out of my bottom yesterday. We were talking about colon cleansing at the crop Friday night. I think I've had mine. I lost 6.4 pounds. Yes, yes, yes. Yay me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! I am so proud of you for sticking to it!!!

Sorry about the butt squirts!

K

Anonymous said...

First let me say, I cant believe you used DA and church in the same paragraph. Wait, yes I can.

I did a search for obnoxious bumper stickers... you gotta go read this link.

Anonymous said...

wow...that was a lot of tmi
stalker

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...