I got my hair highlighted today. Ahhhh... Much better. When my highlights start growing out (you know, the fried part of my hair) and the healthy hair comes through - - it just won't style. It's limp as a dish rag. I hate it. I can't do diddly with it. I walked into the salon today and told her to damage my hair. Pronto. She laughed. I am happy to report that she used a 40 volume on me and it took no time at all to strip the dark brown from my hair and I have some blonde highlights again. Lots of them. Now all I need is a nice tan and to drop a few more of these pounds.
The kids had school today. Justin will likely have a delayed start tomorrow. I have an idea. He's only four. And in the three year old preschool class because of his birthday. So - - let's skip. Shall we? I don't want to get out. He won't care. Woo hoo. It will be a jammie day. I'll make them some eggs, make me a huge pot of coffee. We'll have us a tickle fight. Maybe play a little hide and seek. Yes. That is what we shall do. No school tomorrow. It has officially been declared by Justin's limo driver. He shall stay home.
I dodged a serious puke bullet today. I was in Wally World heading to the front door to check out. That's when I saw him. This kid was following his parents and he was doing the dry heave thing. The parents had no clue. I didn't feel too inclined to stick around and make sure they found out. I was sure they would find out soon enough on their own. They did not need his puke intertwined with my puke. So - - I hauled myself, at a pace I didn't know I was capable of inside that store, to the checkout stand. I let the checker ring my groceries up and I got the heck out of dodge. As soon as I got in my car, I practically dove head first into my anti-bacterial stuff that was in my console. I swam in it for a few minutes. Ugh. The pukes. Please God, please don't let them invade my house again. Please!!!!
The Spurs pulled off two fabulous wins in two days now. Wow. They've been nail biters to watch. Especially that one tonight. Yikes. Go Spurs, Go!!
I really need to go to bed. I still need to zip over to Husband's computer and get some music off of his and put it onto my mp3 player before I call it a day. I'm in a classical mood tonight. I don't think I have much of that on mine. That's about to change.
With that said - - I'm outta here. It's been real.
Smooches.
1 comment:
I feel pretty! Oh, so Pretty!!!
kimmy
Post a Comment