Thanks for all of those comments suggesting those yummy, yet low-cal and kid-friendly meal suggestions. I can't wait to try them.
::smirk::
Hello? Is this thing still on? Not a single freakin' comment? I hope my family doesn't starve to death. No. They'll just die from boredom. Oh goody - - chicken and rice again. So - - today I made chicken and dumplin's. They were good. I saw a recipe on the Bisquick box that looked good. I may give it a whirl tomorrow night. I'm not going to tell you what it is though. So there. Maybe you'll comment next time. (Neener, neener. I'm sticking my tongue out at you. I fart in your general direction. - - Do you know what movie that latter part is from? Baby Bro will.)
The youngest of our brood is not fairing too well. His temp spiked at 104.4 today. I called the pediatrician's office *first* thing this morning and they couldn't even work him in today. We go Wednesday at 10:00. I can *hardly* wait to hang out in the pediatrician's office and expose us to more stuff. Good times. No - - great times.
That's all for now. I'm outta here.
4 comments:
WOW, Sorry Thing 2 is still sick. I was home yesterday because Big A was sick. Today Little A is home with Daddy. Both had low grade fevers, but was done in 24 hours. There is hope for you!
Kimmy
Caleb says HI and he misses you...*WINK* Sad to hear Thing 2 is not feeling well :(
Monty Python: The Holy Grail
Hmmm. Let me see if I can make a meal suggestion for you.... how about fish and rice.... seems to keep my kids nourished.
Girl,I know you're nor bitter at me since I don't cook! Sorry about little man. Both my nephews have RSV.
H
Post a Comment