Tuesday, December 19

Tags

Do tags in your shirts bug you? They bug me. I guess it's the fault of the new tagless stuff. It has spoiled me. I put a sweatshirt on tonight and immediately began to tug and pull at that wretched little piece of fabric that was violating my neck. It was so invasive into my soft sensitive skin. So, I took off my sweatshirt, and used my seam ripper to take that tag right out of there. Bye bye you unwanted reminder of the size I don't want to be anyway. You dig and claw into my neck. So off to the trash you go. That was fun. I think I'll do that again. I see now why Justin finds it so liberating, too. We truly are two peas in a pod.

Tagless - - now that's where it's at folks.

2 comments:

Yoda said...

Oh... how you make me laugh. I am so there with you!

Mamaw said...

I agree, You make me laugh too. I'm telling you, you need to write a book. You could be our new Erma Balmbeck.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...