Tuesday, December 19

We have water!

That was the best shower I've had in ages. Heavenly, to say the least. And the tooth brushing - - also divine. But the best thing around here, with running water, is the toilet flushing. Never, I repeat, never take that for granted. With the risk of grossing you out, I have never been as "regular" as I was yesterday. Seriously. I can go days. I know that's not healthy. But days. Not yesterday though. It was not pretty. And I wasn't the only one. Okay, gross story over. Onward and upward...

Let's see, what have I accomplished today? I mailed my Christmas cards. Finally. I hope my out of town friends receive them on time. I wrapped the gifts we got for two underprivileged little boys. They've since been picked up and hopefully delivered. Last night I delivered the boys' teacher gifts. I've done a couple of loads of laundry. Mopped my kitchen. Helped David clean the fridge out. Actually he did most of the work, I was at the post office and walked in at the tail end of the cleanin'. (That sounded *so* Texan.) Talked to a long lost friend on the phone. Just stuff. Nothing more I want to bore you with.

I do have an idea for an entry, but I don't have time to do it right now. So keep checking back. I've got to gather my thoughts first. Nothing serious. Just something I'm going to do my typical "go off" on.

Oh yeah, one more thing, I mailed my certified letter to eBay today. ****Merry Christmas to your attorneys! You better freakin' take me seriously. I'm tired of the personal phone calls.**** That's not what I said to them. I was quite professional. I just had to get that off of my chest. I'm okay now.

Peace.

1 comment:

MaierHousehold said...

Well, I am sooo jealous! We are now on day #4 with NO, absolutely NO water!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...