Sunday, December 10

Can't think of a title...

Let's see. What to say?

My head hurts a little tonight. I know why and my mom is *so* going to chew me out for this one because I know better. I slept until 11:00 this morning. (Woo hoo, yay hubby for taking care of the boys and letting me.) We didn't stay up super late last night or anything. I really think it was just my week catching up with me. I stay up late every night and get less than eight hours of sleep, well, every night. My body was beginning to revolt. My throat was hurting, I was achy. Something inside me said to rest. And I did. Unfortunately my migraines don't benefit too much from a disruption in my routine. So, here's to hoping that new medicine I've been taking, that seems to be working, continues to do it's job. I hate it that I'm so much of a night owl. I love the quiet of the house after everyone has gone to bed. (Sometimes with the exception of Justin - - today included. He had a nap. A long one.) It's this time of the day I seem to get completely wrapped up in things of the net. Usually scrapbook stuff.

Nice segue. (Or transition for those of you who don't know what that word means.)

My new obsession. Taking classes online. I'm taking a two week one right now. And loving it. So much that I signed up for another one that starts in January. It's a much longer class and more involved. It's about organization. I know you all think that I'm the queen of organized (Like Monica Geller) but, like her, I'm a closet stuffer. On the surface, I look great. Behind closed doors and under beds, I'm a mess. It's the same with my scrapbooking world. I'm a mess. I'm slowly getting it together. I think this class will help me.

What else?

Oh yeah, I have to sleep on the couch tonight. It's Justin's fault. He was laying down in the bed with David (who had fallen sound asleep) and was just kind of chilling. I think he was hoping Daddy would wake up so they could play x-box or something. I went back to the room and he told me he was wet. Huh? I looked and dang it. My side of the bed was soaking wet. David had just changed his pull up and it had leaked. Since David is sound asleep, I can't change the sheets. I refuse to sleep there, even if it's dry before I go to bed. That's just gross. So, it's "sofa city sweetheart." (Can you name the movie I stole that line from?)

By the way, I wasn't trying to insult anyone with my segue remark. I had to look up the spelling of the word myself. I thought it was spelled "segway." That's how it's pronounced. I think. Anyway, I'm not trying to be a smarty pants or anything. I just liked how it sounded. Plus, it was what I said in my head. Hey, it's my blog. I shouldn't have to justify myself. If you don't like it, or if you are offended, you are more than welcome to never come back to my site again. Oh wait, I didn't mean that. I forgot, I want people to like me. I'm just kidding. Forget I ever even said segue. Pretend I just said transition. Oh, never mind. Merry Christmas. Unless you're Jewish...

I can't win.

1 comment:

Mamaw said...

Sixteen candles!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...