Monday, December 11

And the news of the day is...

I get to scrap twins!! Yes - - my 'lil sister is having twins. She just found out today. How cool is this? They couldn't tell the sex of the babies (I love the plural) because their (again with the plural) legs were crossed. Must be girls because boys like to show their stuff off from the get-go. Probably wishful thinking on my part. Because pink *and* twins. I'd be in scrapbook *and* aunt heaven.

Here are my first pictures to scrap:


Both Babies
Twin A
Twin B
























2 comments:

Yoda said...

First, congratulations Aunt B!

Two questions:

Are they identical? It looks like it to me from the first photo.

When are the little blessings due?

Yoda said...

17 Weeks?

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...