Saturday, December 23

The Best Gift - - EVER!!

Look at what my parents gave us for Christmas! Just look at them. This picture does not do them justice. They are absolutely gorgeous. They were done by a local artist. His name is Hugh Campbell. The man has an incredible gift. I am awestruck. I know just where they will hang. My two angels - - captured forever by a gifted artist in one of a kind drawings. Wow.
We are so blessed.
Mom and Dad - - Thank you!!

2 comments:

Yoda said...

How truly wonderful and thoughtful! That is a gift that will keep on giving. That spirit of love and giving... it is what makes every crazy thing about this holiday season worthwhile. There is nothing in this world that compares to *people* showing Christ's love to each other... Merry Christmas, y'all!

Mamaw said...

You are so very welcome.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...