Thursday, December 7

West Texas Thunderhead

I wanted to post this for my loved ones that are "camped out" on the equator. It was about a week and a half ago when that cold front blew in. This was taken from our backyard. I was standing at the kitchen sink, doing dishes when I caught the view. I quickly grabbed the camera. I wanted to catch those colors for you. The sun was just about to set and caught the clouds just right. It was breathtaking. I'm glad I saw it when I did. It didn't last long. I hope you like it.

3 comments:

Jeremy in Austin said...

Very Pretty.

Mamaw said...

Who can look at this and not believe in God.

Bobby Cox said...

Cool pic. Nothing like a good thunderhead. The wind changed here this past week and it felt like a cool front blowing in, only the temperature never dropped.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...