Tuesday, December 19

My new cell phone

Did I tell you that my sweet husband got me a PCS cell phone? It's really nice. Before he bought it, he asked me which kind I wanted. I told him it might be nice to have one with a camera on it. He agreed. I said, you know, just in case I run into Matthew McConaughey at Wal-Mart, I'll have the proof I saw him. He said, "yeah, that's just what I was thinking." Only that statement was dripping with disdain. He was thinking more along the lines of if ever I was in an accident or something like that. Yeah, whatever. Only if I run into MM, he'll be sorry he doubted me. He'll be even more sorry since MM is on my list. He'll be jealous too because the chances of him running into a member of someone from his list is not so likely. Ha! (You know, because my chances with MM are so good as they are!!)

2 comments:

Yoda said...

You better call me for a shot at MM if you run into him... Mmmmmmmmmm... that man is everything that is right with Texas boys. Yee haw!

~B said...

If there's anything left after I'm done with him - - you can have the rest. Cause if I *ever* see him. I'm having me some of that. mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm. Lord have mercy that man is one big bowl of yum.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...