Friday, December 18

Good Deed for the Day

I stopped at the mailbox on my way home from picking Justin up from school.  I saw this CUTE pug just marching down the street.  She came right over to me and was so friendly.  I looked at her tag and it had a cell number on it.  So I called it.  The owner was in Houston, but her mom was at her house.  So me and Miss Pug Thang loaded back up in the van to take her home.  She rode in my lap.  Sweet dog!!!  But kind of stinky.  She is now back at her home.  When I got back in the van, Justin said, "Mommy, that sure was a nice thing for you to do."  Awwwwwwww.  Thanks, J-Man.  I felt pretty good doing it, too.  I would hope someone would return the favor sometime, too.  We have HUGE hearts for fur babies around here.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

A big HUG and kiss to you for doing that!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...