Monday, December 28

Pillow Talk

No - - not dirty talk.  Not intimate "revealings."

I'm talking about bedtime for the kids.  Here's how things have gone down tonight:

1.  I hear the bed springs squeaking.  That means they are jumping on the bed.  I went and stood in the doorway and caught them.  The goofballs still denied it.  Then, when I said I saw them, Cameron said, "Justin told me to do it."  So I turned the t.v. off.  That's when Cameron started crying.  He said he wasn't done watching it.  I told him he wasn't even facing that direction.  Apparently I hurt his feelings.  I'm so sorry.  

This is where I went to soak in the tub.  I needed to soak in Calgon.  For the sanity and for the moisture.  Plus, I'd been snuggling with Bella.  So I smelled like dog.  Out of Calgon.  Buggar.  I soaked in some other bath salt stuff and loaded up on the lotion.

2.  I got out to hear the kids laughing and cutting up.  I asked Mr. B what they were doing.  He didn't know.  Well, caught again.  This time, stacking stuff up on the bed.  Bean bags, extra pillows, etc.

Go. To. Bed.

Ugh.

GO TO BED!!!!

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...