Monday, December 28

Eeeeek.

Mr. B is in San Antonio today getting the bed liner sprayed into his truck.  Since we didn't get to go as planned (stupid weather) I wasn't able to go by and pick my order up from the scrapbook store there.  I asked him if he would mind going by there for me.  He said he'd do it.  (*yay*)  Except for the bill.  He called and said, "$50????"  I should have known better.  It would have been easier to just pay for the shipping.

Oh well.  It comes out of my allowance.  I know he doesn't understand.  I don't think he ever will.

2 comments:

Yoda said...

Did you point out that it wasn't all yours?

~becky said...

Yes. It softened the blow a little bit. He flipped out over $1 per piece of paper.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...