Monday, December 7

Spreading the scrapbook love around...

Scrapbook Trends 2010 Quick and Easy Pre-Order

If you order today, free shipping.  Plus, I found a 25% coupon code.  Enter save25 in the coupon code spot.  My total was $13.46.  This is a very good deal.  ST is my favorite idea magazine.  And I'm all about quick and easy.  (No comments from the peanut gallery please.)

So scrapbooking peeps.  Get after it.  :D

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Scrapbook peep here and I wanna THANK YOU for the discount code! I purchased a year of ST plus the idea book, whoop! Merry Christmas to me!

Cammie said...

So hard not to comment on the 'quick and easy' line...

Ophelia Paine said...

Thanks for the heads up! Definitely a must have for me, especially since I am becoming much quicker and easier! Bwahahahaha!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...