I'll try to summarize.
Friday night - - the kids played and Mr. B and I watched Four Christmases. Cute. I love Vince Vaughan.
Saturday morning - - I got up at dark-thirty to go help with Breakfast with an Angel at our church. There were tons of people there. I ended up scrambling a lot of eggs.
Saturday afternoon - I went through my scrap things and loaded the van with my stuff to go crop later. I also cleaned the never-ending junk pile by the phone. That involved lots of throwing away. Then I did some general clean up around the house. Mostly straightening.
Saturday night - - I cropped with my peeps. I didn't even finish a page. I talked more than I scrapped. At least my stuff is all organized again and I have some direction. I know which pages I'm going to tackle next. I have a plan. In the works: one completely phawesome page. If it turns out as good as I expect - - I may actually submit it. I got inspiration from the girls last night. We'll see. I love spending time with my girls. The conversation was both stimulating and funny.
Sunday morning - - I didn't wake up until 10:45. And I'm still sleepy. I really need to get my body back on a normal person's schedule. I'm getting too old for this.
Now - - it's lunch time and I'm still sipping on coffee. I need to get a lunch plan going. Then, I'm going to put away the TONS of laundry that's folded. And hang up the TONS of laundry that needs to be hung up. I'm going to mop the kitchen floor (finally) and then unload my scrapbook stuff from last night. Then, I'm going to let my creative juices flow. I'm turning off the internet. I will only get on the computer to design with my Cricut if necessary. No Facebook. No Message Boards. Just me having a productive afternoon. Wish me luck. I'll post something tomorrow.
By the way - - this post is mostly accountability for me. I didn't intend on boring anyone to tears.
2 comments:
Hope you accomplished everything that you intended to!
BTW....the eggs Saturday morning were fabulous!
:)
Post a Comment