Monday, December 28

More snow?

We have a 30% chance for snow tonight and a 90% chance tomorrow.  I can't believe it.  At least we don't have to go anywhere.  I can't believe this West Texas weather.

Oh, by the way - - I'm hating the oldest cat more than ever.  I swear I'm gonna put a hit out on her.  I have connections.  I know people.  Seriously - - will she ever die?  I'm sick of the pee on the bathroom rug.  Old bat.

3 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

Have you considered having a catheter put in??

Maybe attach a bag to her leg?

~becky said...

No. I pretty much just want to club her over the head with a baseball bat.

I hear those catheters are a real pain though. ;)

MaierHousehold said...

I've been "told" that too!

;)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...