Friday, December 4

Cameron lost his DS this week.

And Justin found it this afternoon while they were outside having a snowball fight.  Kudos to the Nerf Protector.  The DS still works.  If it had been rain, it would have been ruined.  It was frozen.  I brought it inside and took my awesome new hair dryer to it.  I took the battery out and dried everything out.  He is dang lucky.  And *so* grounded from it.



For the record - - those things are NOT supposed to go outside.  That's our rule.  He *clearly* broke that rule.  Then, while looking for it this week, I specifically asked him if he'd taken it outside.  No.  I never dreamed he'd actually break this rule.  Oh.  He did.  When Justin shouted out that he'd found it, Cameron kicked in his most abject apologies.

The turd.

The lucky, lucky turd.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Just wait until their preteen/teen genes kick in and they do the most idiotic/stupid things without thinking. Boggles the mind!

Liz said...

Right On Kristina!!!!!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...