Wednesday, December 30

B's Movie Review

It's been a while. 

This one has been out on DVD for a while now.  And I'm just now getting around to seeing it.

"He's Just Not That Into You."

I loved it.  Mr. B and I watched it together.  Sadly, I wish I'd seen it about twenty years ago.  I don't know that I would have learned anything, but I would love for my 17-18 year old self to hear some of that.  Luckily for those my age or older, we didn't have caller-id jacking up our phone stalking.  Those were some good times.  I could totally relate to GiGi in that movie.  That was *so* me back in the day.  Which translates to - - I was pathetic.  I had to have a man to identify me.  I chased and I chased.  It's so embarrassing. 

Anyway - - the movie was great.  I loved it.  I laughed out loud several times.

I give it a strong, "A."

4 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

At least the chasing is over!

:0)

Yoda said...

*Dying* to see this. J DVRd it. I've read excerpts of the book and thought it was fantastic. I totally get what you are saying too. I sure wish I could talk to 14-24 year old me, and smack her up side the head. ;)

Shawna said...

Yoda, same here.

Kristina said...

I liked it also. I wasn't sure I was going to, but I watched in on one of my plane flights and it surprised me. Loved the ending!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...