(Click on the picture to enlarge it. Then you can actually read the sign.)
I wonder what they'd think about one of my boys dropping a load in their yard. I'm guessing that it would be frowned upon.
*sigh*
Oh how nice it would be to actually live somewhere where there is a homeowner's association. You know - - 'cause I'm a snob that way.
2 comments:
OMG! That is just crazy. I am not at all an animal lover, but seriously....People have to be reminded to clean up after their animals! They definitely aren't beating around the bush are they??? Maybe if the animals were using a bush this wouldn't be a problem! :0)
The sign kinda destroys the ambiance of the perfect yard. If you would like to demonstrate your distaste for your neighbor's totally inappropriate yard decor, I have a bag of dog poo from my own poop scooped back yard you could use to bury it with. Just let me know if you need it for mission impossible--I need to put it out with the rest of the garbage tomorrow:-). I would love to see the owner's face when he saw his sign buried in poo! Dog poo--$0. Look on the homeowner's face--Priceless!
BTW--your post and pic had me laughing so hard I could barely breathe!
Post a Comment