It's also the opening ceremony for the Olympics. So cool. I stayed with the show until the U.S. parade of athletes. There was easily another hour or so. I'd had enough. Bring on the competition. Events I'm looking forward to: gymnastics, diving, swimming and basketball. Well, some of the basketball. The U.S. plays China Sunday night. There will be a few other events that I will watch - - hit and miss. I'm pretty pumped.
If you don't know it yet, I'm back from the mountains. The trip home wasn't *too* bad. I only stopped three times to pick up a stylus for Justin's D.S. or pick up Cameron's GameBoy. The fourth time I stopped (unnecessarily) was to retrieve a Yogo from Cameron's nose. Yep, he shoved it up there. For once, these long, gaudy nails of mine proved useful. (I know - - gross.) But look...
That's not a boog. It's a green Yogo. I know, I'm mean. I took a picture first. Report me. I don't care. I got it out...I really enjoyed my time in the mountains. What did I enjoy most? I had virtually no cell service. I did very little phone talking. I'm not a big fan of just chatting it up on the phone. I'm not in junior high anymore. I believe in saying what you need to say and getting off of the phone. So the break was nice. (I still checked my e-mail though. Of course. Crappy cell service but nice internet connection. Go figure.) I also enjoyed the weather. However, since I don't want another flogging, I shall not speak of the significantly cooler weather anymore. *wink*
I have much more to say, but this has gone on long enough.
Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment