Monday, August 4

Ahhhh...

It is 59 degrees here right now.

Don't hate me!

I'll post more as stuff happens. Right now, I'm aggravated that I can't get my laptop to hit the internet here. It finds the network, but from there - - no interwebs. Great. So - - I'm on the parent's computer. I have to share it.

I've got some things to do. I'll check back in later.

Have a blessed Monday!!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

I indeed hate you.

Anonymous said...

Hate you?  Never.  It's only about 100+, the pool is closed (Monday) and we have been in and out of the car all morning.  Why would we hate you?  Hope you have a great time.  We will definitely get together when you get back for the boys to play.  Maybe by then it will be cooler.S

blouy21 said...

I agree with maierhousehold on the sucking part. Have a great time though!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...