Holy heck!!! The U.S. men were by no means, smashed by the "Frenchies." It was an awesome race and right down to the wire. Phenomenal. The mister and I both screamed out loud at their victory. I love that relay. I love, love, love it! I loved seeing them get their Gold medal and the Frenchies get the Silver. Woo hoo!!!
Michael Phelps - - he is now on my list. You know the list. I'm scratching off Tommy Lee Jones because he is so stinkin' old. I like the idea of adding a young lean body to my list. Welcome Michael. Now - - if we could just bump into each other somewhere, we'd be good to go. *wink* Swimmers. That's where it's at.
Let's hope our women's gymnastics team can get their game back on.
Have I mentioned how much I love the Olympics?
4 comments:
It was such a great race!!! Alexyss & I were sitting on the couch watching and I got so excited and turned back to look at Alexyss and she was grinning from ear to ear!
There is something to be said about those boys in their spandex!
Poor Katie Hoff....She lost by as much as the boys relay won! Did you catch that race???
I would much rather watch the summer olympics than the winter ones...BY FAR!!!
GO TEAM USA!!! :0)
I did see the Katie Hoff race. Bummer.
Did you watch any of the diving?
I'm actually enjoying the beach volleyball, too.
No, haven't had much time to watch anything. The TV was on at lunch yesterday at the MIL's and did notice all the rain!
Smooth, muscular bodies on men that demonstrate superhuman stamina... nothing wrong with swimming. Just sayin'. ;)
Post a Comment