Okay fans. I'm sitting here in my living room. On my laptop. I *so* shouldn't be. I have lots to do. But - - I have a responsibility to my fans. We are leaving for a mini-vacation tomorrow and I didn't want to leave for a few days without checking in with you all first.
We are taking the kiddos to Sea World for a couple of days. Then we are going to hit the Children's Museum in San Antonio. This will be the mister's first trip in my sexy mini-van. I think he will be surprised at how pleasant the trip is. The kids are so easy in the van. They slip their headphones on and *ta-da*, we listen to whatever we want to. It rocks.
One thing I know for sure while we are in San Antonio - - I want to eat at Red Robin. I LOVE their burgers. I want to go to P.F. Changs, but the mister doesn't like taking the kids there. Meh. Oh, oh - - I'm definitely going to Bath Junkie, too. Great times!! I need to go by Bass Pro Shop, too. I need to find some hanging lights for our camper. It's time to pimp that ride. I don't think the mister will balk at stopping there. I will, however, have trouble getting him to go to my favorite scrapbook store. (I won a RAK on their blog the other day!! I have to go claim my prize. Plus - - I've spent enough to have earned a $10 store credit, too. Woo hoo!!)
Okay - - I have much to do. Much. A lot. I'm getting packed, the car loaded and my house in order. I hate coming home to a messy house.
I am taking my laptop with me. I'll try to check in. I think the hotel has Wi-Fi. I'm not making any promises though.
Smooches all around.
3 comments:
Good Times ahead!!
Mini Van & Sexy, I don't think they belong in the same sentence! :0)
Enjoy your mini vaca!!!
Have fun! I think we are going next week again!
Hey, do you happen to have a dump truck or digger or something of the sort in a stamp? The boy is having a "construction" birthday and I was going to just stamp brown lunch bags for party favors.
We are comtemplating a mini-van. What did you get? I really want a Honda Odyssey.
Have fun! I miss seeing you, butI am glad to be able to catch up with you via the blog.
Post a Comment